Coming Soon: Calendar page of generic hall booking dates
Banquet Hall Rental Info
Room capacity & dimensions
- Absolutely no running inside the pool area.
- Do not hang on the dividing rope.
- No dunking, pushing, or throwing anyone into the water(no chicken). No horseplay on the pool deck.
- No splashing Lifeguard.
- No Flotation Devices (innertubes, Noodles, etc.) in the deep end.
- Flotation devices shouldn’t be used when crowded.
- All children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult on the grounds.
- Only infants and toddlers under 4 are allowed in the baby pool at any time. All children using the baby pool must be supervised by an adult inside the fence. When children are present only supervising adults are allowed.
- when only one lifeguard is on duty, there is a 15 minute break each hour. No one is allowed in any part of the pool, including the apron, during break.
- The pool is dived into 2 sections by a rope. The deep end is for diving and swimming. The shallow section is for young and/or beginner swimmers.
- Harder balls, including most sports balls and, are not allowed in the pool area at any time. Basketball may be played from the pool conditionally with life guard approval.
- Ladders should be used for entering and leaving the pool, and should not be blocked at any time.
- No diving in shallow sections.
- No Jumping, diving, or sitting on diving board wall.
- No swimming under or around the diving board.
- The diving board is to be only used by diving or jumping straight off the front of the diving board, and swim immediately away from the area. Only one person should be on the steps or board at a time.
- Gate must be closed and latched at all times.
- No Alcohol in the pool area at any time.
- All children wearing diapers must have swim diapers.
Join the Pool
The Pool is Open! Come join the fun!
Any credit card payments must go through the Findlay Elks website and will incur a 3% fee.
Use the links below to pay for your pool membership online.
Pool – Elk Household$396.55 Add to cart
Pool – Elk Couple$262.65 Add to cart
Pool – Elk Single$180.25 Add to cart
Pool – Non-Elk Single$283.25 Add to cart
Pool – Non-Elk Couple$442.90 Add to cart
Pool – Non-Elk Household$551.05 Add to cart
Pool – Youth$180.25 Add to cart
Pool – Elk Add Grandparent$128.75 Add to cart
Pool – Non-Elk Add Grandparent$128.75 Add to cart
If you have any questions contact the Pool Manager.
Submission deadline for the Gaz-Elk is the 25th of each month.
Send your articles to the editor here.
Help your Elks Lodge save money by getting your Gaz-Elk online.
Send us your email address and we will notify you via email as soon as the latest Gaz-Elk has been published. We will also remove you from our Gaz-Elk mailing list — saving us printing and postage costs.
No issue of the GazElk for November 2022
No issue of the GazElk for September 2022
No issue of the GazElk for April 2022
No issue of the GazElk for November 2021
No issue of the GazElk for January 2021
No issue of the GazElk for October 2020
No issue of the GazElk for August 2020
No issue of the GazElk for May 2020